Casey loves wearing her Santa hat... Really.
- My house is so clean and I had nothing to do with it. Because we don't throw down at our house, it's pretty much always clean.
- Delicious food that I didn't have to cook. Seeing as I cook maybe a rotation of 15 meals, being at home is great - and I don't have to go grocery shopping.
- My dogs.
- No school work! Because we're between semesters, I'm completely done, unlike Thanksgiving break when professors seem to assign more work since they know we have free time.
- Time to do nothing. I can read for pleasure which is pretty unheard of while I'm at school. I can watch movies because I have nothing to do. I can sit around and watch all the TV channels that I don't have at school.
- And most importantly... being with my family and friends from home.
Hope you all have a great Christmas/holiday break!