Sunday, December 19, 2010

Things I Love About Christmas Break

Casey loves wearing her Santa hat... Really.
  1. My house is so clean and I had nothing to do with it.  Because we don't throw down at our house, it's pretty much always clean.
  2. Delicious food that I didn't have to cook.  Seeing as I cook maybe a rotation of 15 meals, being at home is great - and I don't have to go grocery shopping.
  3. My dogs.
  4. No school work!  Because we're between semesters, I'm completely done, unlike Thanksgiving break when professors seem to assign more work since they know we have free time.
  5. Time to do nothing.  I can read for pleasure which is pretty unheard of while I'm at school.  I can watch movies because I have nothing to do.  I can sit around and watch all the TV channels that I don't have at school.
  6. And most importantly... being with my family and friends from home.
Hope you all have a great Christmas/holiday break!


No comments:

Post a Comment