Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cool it!


I was thinking about getting a laptop cooling pad because I use my laptop all the time while sitting on my bed and sometimes it gets really hot.

I ordered the Logitech Cooling Pad in green (my favorite color!) and I love it.  I use it all the time now and it works great whether it's on my lap or on my desk.

I love that it plugs into my USB outlet which turns the fan on.  I was really concerned about the fan because I didn't want it to be loud, but I can barely hear it when it's on.  Another great thing about the fan is that it pushes the air out towards the back of your laptop so it doesn't just simmer around the bottom of your laptop.  There are two little rubber pads on the laptop pad that prevent my laptop from sliding off.

My laptop has a 13.3" screen and there's about an inch of space around my laptop on the pad, so it would probably fit a laptop that's slightly larger than mine.

Overall, I love my laptop pad - it was a great purchase and was on sale at Amazon.







UPDATE: 12/13/10
I realize I forgot to say - I'm not 100% in love with the way that the cable cord doesn't roll up nicely.  It is clearly supposed to snap into the back where there's space but it takes a bit of effort to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment