Saturday, November 27, 2010

Smells Like a Wet Dog

Casey and Oscar, post bath.

Since I've been home for a few days, my parents decided that my sister and I had to give my dogs a bath.  We have two dogs, a miniature dachshund named Oscar and an Akita named Casey.  Oscar is pretty easy because we can bathe him in the kitchen sink.  He doesn't like it very much.  When it's cold, Casey gets a bath in the bathtub.

We bathe them with earthbath pet shampoo, because Casey used to have really sensitive skin and my parents looked for a natural shampoo to stop her skin irritation.  We use earthbath shampoo in the oatmeal and aloe option, though it also comes in tons of other options - including options for cats, puppies, in hypoallergenic or scent-free.  The oatmeal and aloe shampoo is specifically for pets with dry, itchy skin.  It has a light almond smell, and works just like any other shampoo - it doesn't irritate my pets; it gets foamy just like any other shampoo; and most importantly it gets them clean.

earthbath uses only natural, non-toxic, paraben/phthalate/phosphate free, human grade ingredients, which means that the sudsy runoff won't harm your lawn, your family, or your pet.  Their products are even personally tested on their CEO! 

I've had great experiences with earthbath shampoo and would like to try the grooming foam for my cat, Monster, who really hates bathes... 



No comments:

Post a Comment